Most browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
We process all registered personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – also called the GDPR or the personal data regulation.
In connection with the execution of the customer's order, personal data may be processed as part of the performance of the contract. In some cases, the customer’s personal data will be disclosed to other independent data controllers, such as freight carriers, to enable the company to execute the order. Personal data will be processed with the necessary security and is only stored for as long as necessary.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
At Filibabba ApS we want openness and transparency about how we process your personal information. We give high priority to the security of your personal information, which is why we have developed a policy so that you can see how we use your personal information and how it is protected.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The company Filibabba ApS and Scandinavian Baby Products ApS are responsible for the personal information you provide to us and is responsible for protecting your personal information in accordance with Danish law and the EU data protection law.
Langhøjvej 1B st. TV.
CVR no.: DK-36068175
Scandinavian Baby Products ApS
Langhøjvej 1B st. TV.
CVR no.: DK-35477357
2. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
The personal information we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA") but can also be transferred to and used in a country outside the EEA. Such transfer of your personal information is in accordance with applicable law.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information can be shared within Filibabba ApS. We never communicate, sell, or exchange your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes outside Filibabba ApS. Personal information passed on to third parties is used only to serve you. This concerns for example transport companies in connection with the delivery of goods, media agencies in connection with the distribution of newsletters and accounting systems for handling bookkeeping.
4. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the personal information you give us, for example when you place an order, contact our customer service, or participate in competitions. The personal information you provide to us can be for example contact information and payment information. In addition, we may collect certain personal information from external sources like credit information and address updates.
5. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Creation and administration of your personal account at Filibabba ApS.
- Processing of your orders and possibly return.
- Sending messages via text message, email or similar regarding delivery status, picking up orders and the like.
- Contact you in case of problems with the delivery of your goods.
- Sending marketing materials such as newsletters if you have accepted this.
- Message to winners of online contests.
- Analyzes to provide you with relevant marketing materials and information.
- Validation of your age to find out if you are legally allowed to shop online.
- Prevention of misuse or improper use of our services.
- Website optimization analysis to give you the best experience.
- We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary for us to perform the above services, or if required by law. Your personal information will then be deleted.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to be informed at any time what personal information we have registered about you. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have it corrected or deleted. We cannot delete your personal information when there are legal requirements for storage, for example the current Accounting Act, which has stipulated that the personal information must be stored for 5 years. You can revoke your permission for us to use your data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us by writing to email@example.com. Below we have made a detailed overview of what rights you have.
6.1 Right of access:
You have the right to be informed at any time what personal information we have registered about you. Contact Filibabba ApS and we will send your personal information via email.
6.2 The right to transfer data:
When Filibabba ApS uses your personal information electronically, with your consent or in accordance with an agreement, you have the right to have a copy of your data sent in a structured and ordinary manner as well as a machine-readable format to either you or another party. This only applies to the personal information you have given us. It can for example be email, name, address, telephone number, etc.
6.3 The right to correct data:
You have the right at any time to request that your personal information be corrected if it is incorrect, including the right to make incomplete information complete. You can simply contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of your wishes for this.
6.4 The right to delete data:
You have the right to have the personal information used by Filibabba ApS deleted at any time, except in the following situations:
* You have an unresolved case with customer service.
* You have an open order that has not yet been shipped or only partially shipped.
* You have a financial balance with Filibabba ApS, regardless of payment method.
* You are suspected of having or have misused our services within the last four years.
* Your debt has been resold to third parties within the last three years or within one year for deceased customers.
* Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months.
* If you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal information in connection with your transaction for the sake of the accounting rules.
6.5 The right to oppose your application based on legitimate interests:
You have the right to oppose the use of your personal information based on Filibabba ApS’ legitimate interests. Filibabba ApS does not continue to use your personal information unless we can demonstrate a factual reason for their use, which disregards your wishes and rights and/or on the basis of legal requirements.
6.6 Your right to oppose direct marketing:
You have the right to oppose direct marketing. You can opt out of direct marketing in the following ways:
* By following the instructions in the individual marketing email.
* By sending an email to email@example.com with the subject field "Do not want direct marketing" and a text stating that you do not want to receive marketing.
6.7 Right of limited use:
You have the right at any time to request limited use of your personal information at Filibabba ApS in the following circumstances:
* If you object to use based on Filibabba ApS’ legitimate interests, Filibabba ApS must limit all use of the personal information in question, while checking whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours.
* If you believe that your personal information is incorrect, Filibabba ApS must limit all use of the data in question, while checking the accuracy of this personal information.
* If the processing is unfair, you can oppose the deletion of your personal information and instead request limited use of your personal information.
* If Filibabba ApS no longer needs your personal information, but they are required to be able to make a legal claim.
6. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
At Filibabba ApS we take data protection very seriously, and therefore we always handle your inquiries in accordance with the above rights. You can always contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data Protection” followed by your inquiry.
7. THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
If you believe that Filibabba ApS is processing your personal information incorrectly, you can always contact us at email@example.com. You also have the possibility to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency.